Thursday, September 3, 2026

Friday Smiles 2026 # Week 36

 Thanks to those who visited last week and apologies for not getting back to you. I have been in bed with flue for a week, not even able to stand unaided, so I have not been in the mood for the computer. 

So I just thought I would share this picture of my finished Autumn Leaves mandala, that I kept back last week because my post was so long. It has been finished for a while but it has taken ages to get a hoop just the right size. I am very pleased with it now.

Hopefully normal services will resume next week. 

5 comments:

Lisca said...

Are you recovering now from the flu? I had the flu before I went to Italy and I was still feeling a bit iffy when I traveled over there. I hope you feel better soon.
That mandala is gorgeous! Amazing! Well done you!
Happy Friday,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Hope you´re fit again. That mandala is very beautiful!

LesleyG said...

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly Kate, hope you fully recover soon. Your mandala is awesome! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Kate - that sounds nasty - we have the 'flu in the house here - the teen queen is the bearer - so far nobody else has succumbed!
Your autumn leaves mandala is amazing - what a fabulous design and it looks stunning in the hoop like that. What wonderful shading too!
Blessings
Maxine

Virginia said...

I'm on catch up as usual, I hope you are recovering from your flu. The mandala is utterly stunning and I love the colours.