Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Second attempt

Hi again. Yesterday's photo of the cats started out with a white wall as the background and Chris said it neded to be coloured, so after a few false starts I managed to paste the whole thing onto a coloured background. I wasn't sure about the yellow last night, and I liked it even less this morning so now I have mastered just changing the wall. (My first attempts resulted in blue cats as well!) I have bought a very good book on how to get the best out of Corel Paint Shop Pro, and I am gradually working my way through it. It is heaps better than the help files and manual that come with the program, but I am really a visual learner and remember things better when I have watched them being done, than when I just read about doing them. Still time is on my side, so I will keep trying. I still have a lot to learn. I do think this is an improvement though, don't you?

No comments: