Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Smiles 2022: Week 13

The airport at Almeria was deserted o

n Tuesday so I had an easy time getting through passports etc. My plane was half an hour late but at least it came and the flight was uneventful. 
My son was waiting for me when I came out. 

Well I am now safely in England, and I have finally met my little grand-daughter. She is very cute and is getting used to me now. Tomorrow is her first birthday.


It is very cold in Manchester and today we woke up to a light dusting of snow. But the day has been quite sunny and bright with a very icy wind. After lunch we had a bracing walk around the park. The little one loved the swings and the slide and Rudi the dog had a good run.


 It was lovely to see the daffodils on the road islands, and beautiful magnolia blossom on the trees..


I have had to write this on my phone, and am finding it very hard to edit, so please excuse any untidiness. 

Now I will try to link this with Annie's Friday Smiles.


6 comments:

Lisca said...

Well done you for writing a post on your phone! I'm so glad you have arrived safely and that you have now met your little grand-daughter. What a beautiful photo of you with her. You look very happy.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Kate, so pleased you arrived safely and having a lovely time. It keeps snowing here again today but at the moment it's bright sunshine. Enjoy the rest of your visit. Hugs, Angela xXx

Annie said...

It’s so lovely to see you’re safely arrived in England. I hope you have a wonderful time with your lovely family.
Hugs,
Annie x

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad you had a safe flight Kate, and that you are enjoying your family - your wee grand daughter looks gorgeous!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What lovely photos Kate and I can only imagine your joy at meeting your little Granddaughter for the first time, I'm so pleased for you. Enjoy your time in cold England ;) x

Lisca said...

Gosh, I am way behind! This is last Friday's post and today is Friday again. I feel like I'm chasing my tail with everything.
Anyway, you are clearly enjoying yourself. I also saw that beautiful pho of you with all those daffodils. Stunning!
Your granddaughter is gorgeous.
Thank you for taking the trouble to write on your phone. Please keep the photos coming if you can.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca