Friday, October 18, 2019

Rocking Your World 2019; Week 42

Hi folks. A real quickie today. I have my sister Jean with me this week, and we have been too busy chatting to do much else. The sun has been shining and we have enjoyed relaxing out in the screened porch, eating out a few times, and generally catching up with one another. I took this selfie an hour or so ago. It is not the best photo but I guess it says it like it is!
We are not the only ones who have been relaxing. Tango has mastered the art very well too.


It has been a happy week with both my husband and I celebrating our birthdays on Tuesday and yesterday respectively. Jean brought me a good size note book with the most beautiful cover that she had made. I haven't had time to photograph it, but I will show you soon.

On Tuesday I am going back to UK with her, and I have a fortnight of moving around the family so am not likely to be on here again until week 44 (8th November). I think I need to get some warmer clothes out before I go.

We had a very pretty sky again this week. I love this soft lilac and pink one.


Here is a little meme I spotted this week which made me smile, so I hope it does you too. 


I'll link up with Annie's Friday Smiles and Rocking your World, and I'll see you all again soon.

4 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Kate, happy belated birthday to you both. It is cooling down in the UK so you may well need some warm clothes Oh and a raincoat would be good too! Tango obviously knows the best places to rest. The photograph is lovely too. Have a great time away and we'll see you next month. Hugs, Angela xXx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you have smiles all the way around this week. I loved the selfie, and the photo of Tango reminds me of the two boys who rule this house.

Had to laugh at the trans-slender picture. It was too cute.

Have fun in the UK. I'm sure you will enjoy your time with your family and renew friendships, too. Happy belated birthday to both you and your husband. See you here in November, dear Kate. Have a slice of fat free birthday cake on me!

kiwimeskreations said...

You and your sister look so happy together Kate - enjoy your trip back to the U.K. and I will miss your blogging. A belated birthday greeting to both you and Chas
Love that Tango looks so amazingly relaxed - typical cat :) As for that meme - it's a real fun one
Blessings
Maxine

Celtic house said...

Ah you and your sister look very happy, I hope you've had a lovely catch up and your travels to the UK are lovely as well.

See you soon - travel safe

Hugs

Virginia

PS Tango definitely has mastered the art of chilling out!