Friday, January 10, 2020

Rocking Your World 2020: Week2

Hi everyone. As this is the last day that our son Jim and his wife Jo are with us, I am doing an extremely brief post with a taster of what's to come next week.

This was of course the Fiesta of the Three Kings, and this photo shows the whole cast of the re-enactment of the kings visit to King Herod, which is performed each year.
By next week I will have sorted through my photos and have some better ones to show you. But for now, I can just say we have had a week of sunshine and smiles, for which we are all very grateful.
I hope it has been as good for everyone else.
I will Link this up with Rocking Your World, and Annie's Friday Smiles, and normal service will resume next week.

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy belated Epiphany. I hope you have a good rest of the time with your son and DIL. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, too, Kate.

Annie said...

I'm really late doing the rounds of my visits today but as they say it's better late than never eh?
It's good to see you joining in this week but even more so to hear that it's a short post because you've been too busy making memories and smiling for a long one :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful week you have had Kate - I look forward to yournext post :)
Blessings
Maxine

Virginia said...

I hope you've had a fantastic time with family and enjoyed the wonderful festival.

Much love