Thursday, December 18, 2008

A toast to our future!

Do we look like a happy couple? We should do. We are drinking a toast to our future, after signing the contract to buy a lovely house here in Spain. We went to our solicitor in Mojacar this morning to sign the document and then returned home to spend a warm sunny afternoon on the roof terrace with a good book and a bottle of wine. I don't need to add anything further here as all the family should have received a private message with more details. So now we can sit back and enjoy Christmas, and then it will be time to start packing up here and moving on. I can't wait to have all my own things around me again.
Here's to 2009, and the start of a new chapter in the lives of Kate and Chris!

1 comment:

Tom Perry said...

Hurrah! Congratulations!
When can I book a week in the spare room... ?